- Solo Cocktail Pianist hire – Ideal music for Wedding Ceremonies &
weddingReceptions, or Restaurant/Hotel Bar Residences
- The Pianist provides their own full size and high quality sounding keyboard as standard if no piano at the venue
- Subtle Background Music of many styles
- Optional Piano hire service available at extra cost
- Standard engagement of 3hrs (3 x 45 min sets)
- 30 mins set up time required as standard
Solo Cocktail Piano Information
Looking to hire some background music for your wedding reception or party? Do you think booking a full-sized Band may be too overwhelming for you and your guests? You may wish to consider hiring a solo cocktail Pianist instead.
All styles and genres
At Mood Music Musicians we have a Solo Cocktail Pianist who is able to play all styles. If you are after a particular feel to the occasion – you can book specialists or all-rounders. Classical – Jazz – Contemporary or more
A Solo Cocktail Pianist is particularly exceptional at performing background music. Perfect at drinks receptions and dinner parties. They will lightly enhance the event’s
A Pianist booked through Mood Music
Alternatively, grand and upright pianos can be hired through our suppliers. The piano will be delivered and tuned prior to your event and this is a great option if you are looking to make a feature of the Pianist. Please enquire for further details.
Hire a pianist in Brisbane
Talk to us now about hiring our excellent piano players for your next special event in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and the Gold Coast.